If you’re a restaurant or a food related brand, I can help you out with your marketing strategy, whether it’s raising sales in the short-term or building a brand that sustains itself in the long run.
But who am I and why on earth you should hire me of all the people in the restaurant marketing business?
If you still haven’t figured out who I am after going through Restaurants Uncut, I’m the brand manager of the largest selling brand in Pakistan within its own category, with seven years of experience under my belt.
I’ve dined at innumerable restaurants both here and abroad, an experience of more than 20 years and know what makes a restaurant tick.
I’m a published writer in both Dawn and Express Tribune, a brand consultant at Brandasy, a food critic at Restaurants Uncut, a travel consultant at Travel Hustling and a photography consultant at Will Shoot For Money.
As such I’ve a plethora of experience in diverse disciplines, all of which I bring to the table when I analyze your brand and offer pragmatic solutions.
Instead of delegating everything to my ad agency, as a brand manager, I’ve worked with my own two hands on pretty much every facet of marketing, from managing BTL activity on one end of the spectrum, to printing and creating social media presence at the other end.
Therefore I’ve dealt and partnered with numerous printers, giveaway dealers, print designers, packaging vendors, brand activators, fabricators, exhibition specialists, independent TVC makers, market researchers, financial analysts, sales specialists, web designers, social media experts and a plethora of other professionals all of which provide their service at a fraction of the cost than if you were to acquire their service through their respective agencies or companies.
In short I’ve been able to get through the gatekeeper of each industry and can guarantee that access for your company as well. And I’ll only be referring people who I’ve worked with and can vouch for.
What this really means is that you’ll be able to get bigger bang for your buck, no matter what marketing budget you’ve got.
For all this that I provide and more, I don’t come cheap. In fact I’m quite expensive. If you’re looking for a cheap brand solution, I’m sure you can find a plethora of brand consultants in the market willing to negotiate a reasonable rate with you. Not me.
That’s because the benefits I provide spawn well beyond your usual brand expertise. In addition to helping you out with your strategy execution by connecting you with the afore-mentioned experts, you’ll be getting an actual promotion of your brand on this website.
The following are just some of the extra benefits of hiring me as a brand consultant, all of which will remain in place as long as you are acquiring my services:
- 468X60 Header Banner ad (Rotating) of your brand worth $500 value, adjacent to site logo.
- 300X200 sidebar banner ad (Rotating) of your brand worth $400.
- Paid Review of your restaurant worth $500 value.
- Interview of your CEO or any senior executive [optional].
- 300X200 or 250X250 banner ad of your brand embedded in the posts of the entire website, that’s 84 posts and counting!
- Links to the paid review and interview and other promotional material placed and promoted through my personal Facebook, Lindedin, Twitter and Pinterest profiles, ensuring substantial word of mouth.
- Option to run a giveaway contest on the website as a standalone or in conjunction with Facebook. [To be managed entirely by your team].
- All banners are displayed across 100% of the site and not just the homepage except the ones explicitly mentioned.
- All payments to be made in advance.·
- All ads will run till the consultancy tenure lasts.
- All banners will be provided by the client. [Banner design can be arranged at additional cost].
Kindly fill out the form below to get in touch:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Company’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]